Welcome to the homepage for the 2019 National Collegiate Roller Hockey Championships!
April 10-14, 2019
BILL GRAY'S REGIONAL ICEPLEX - Rochester, NY
The Collegiate Roller Hockey Championships website will once again be your official source for news, schedule, scores, merchandise, sponsor information, and access to live internet radio broadcasts of many games.
Thursday April 11 - 12:00pm
Saturday April 13 - 7:00pm
Wednesday April 10 - 11:00am
Sunday April 14 - 12:30pm
Wednesday April 10 - 7:00am
Sunday April 14 - 2:00pm
Thursday April 11 - 3:00pm
Sunday April 14 - 1:00pm
|Junior College Division||Friday April 12 - 7:00pm||Sunday April 14 - 11:00am|
STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR NATIONALS
Step 1: Accept your bid (by Weds March 6, 11pm Eastern)
Step 2: Submit Payment (see below for payment options)
Step 3: Complete your Nationals Team Roster (by Friday March 8, 11pm Eastern - see below)
Step 4: Complete the Nationals Enrollment Verification Form (see below, all players must be verified one final time before the event)
Step 5: Book your airfare and hotel (see link below. Act fast as hotels will book up!)
Optional: Book Practice time for the Tuesday before the event (pending availability)
Mandatory: Attend Captains/Coaches Meeting (see below)
Bids have been posted at: https://ncrha.org/article.php?article_id=57335
To accept your bid, please complete the 2019 Nationals Team Registration Form: https://goo.gl/forms/HZBUab4kyq3rDpJp2 by Wednesday March 6, 2019 at 11pm Eastern.
To secure your bid to the National Championships, payment in the amount of $895 (discounted fee, for using hotel booking system above) must be received at the NCRHA office in California by Friday, March 22, 2019 (make checks payable to “National Collegiate Roller Hockey Association”). Teams whose payment is not received by the deadline may lose their spot to an alternate team. $100 per week will be assessed for any payments received after the deadline. Payment must be in the form of money order, cashier's check, teller's check or check directly from the college or university. Personal checks will NOT be accepted. Purchase Orders from your university are accepted in order to hold your spot. Purchase orders can be mailed to the NCRHA at the address below or faxed to (310) 347-4001. All payments are non-refundable.
(Only for teams booking within the host hotel block, provided by NCRHA - Info TBD)
Please send all payments to:
National Collegiate Roller Hockey Association
c/o Brennan Edwards
4733 Torrance Blvd., #618
Torrance, CA 90503
This event is "stay to play."
All team accommodations (hotel rooms) are to be booked within a housing system supplied by Visit Rochester and the NCRHA.
Click here to access the event hotel registration system: https://pse.tournamenthotels.
DO NOT BOOK YOUR ROOMS THROUGH ANY OTHER SOURCE.
If you do so, you will not receive the discounted event registration rate.
If you need a room outside of the room block (April 9-15, one day on either end of the event, meaning a Monday night room on either end), have trouble booking, or need a room type that you do not see on the booking system, please contact the hotel registration system staff at the info below:
Direct Line: 585-380-8037
Customer Service Support: 888-417-6446
Online Support: https://pseeventhousing.
It is recommended to fly into Rochester - Greater Rochester International Airport (ROC). The website is: https://www2.monroecounty.gov/airport-information.php
Other airports you may want to consider:
Buffalo Niagara - BUF - Approximately 65 miles from the arena
Syracuse Hancock - SYR - Approximately 90 miles frothe arena
Ithaca Tompkins - ITH - Approximately 95 miles from the arena
- All teams must complete the Nationals Team Roster Form.
- Team Reps are to list all players and coaches.
- This is the list that NCRHA will use when ordering player/coach credentials. (Players and registered coaches/trainers/etc. do not have to pay admission to the event.)
- Click here to download the Nationals Team Roster Form.
- Email the completed form to [email protected] by Friday, March 8, 2019 at 11pm Eastern.
- All teams must complete an additional Player Enrollment Verification Form, sent to the NCRHA, in order to be eligible for Nationals by Friday, March 22, 2019.
- Click here for the Enrollment Verification Form.
- Have the registrar fax the form to (310) 347-4001 and then mail the original to the NCRHA address above. This is in addition to any enrollment check that you have done for the regular season and your conference, and must be dated March 1st or later. All players that do not meet the standard enrollment criteria will be required to send NCRHA additional information and face possible event disqualification.
- Please note the due date for the Enrollment Verification Form, which is Friday, March 22, 2019.
- All players should bring their school identification card and valid State ID such as driver's license to the event.
USA ROLLER HOCKEY REGISTRATION
- All players and coaches must have their 2018-2019 USA Roller Hockey registrations paid for prior to the event. This includes any non-playing bench staff.
- Should you need to register, click here: https://www.usarollerhockey.org/
- The cost is $30 per player/coach, payable by credit card.
- For any new registrations (after March 1, 2019), register online at the link above, and then notify the NCRHA via email to Brennan Edwards, Executive Director at: [email protected]
- The NCRHA will be checking team rosters against the USARH database, and will contact teams directly regarding missing registrations.
CAPTAIN'S/COACH’S MEETING INFORMATION
The NCRHA will be holding MANDATORY captain's/coach's meetings for all divisions.
Captain's Meeting Location TBD - Likely at the facility
Please note that captain(s)/coach(es) from your team need to attend the meetings above for your team to be eligible for play. Teams missing the meeting will be subject to possible disqualification from the event. Please make your travel arrangements accordingly. Teams may send up to 2 attendees.
Divisions II and III Captain's/Coach's Meeting - Tuesday April 9 - 8:00pm
Divisions I and IV Captain's/Coach's Meeting - Wednesday April 10 - 8:00pm
Junior College Division Captain's/Coach's Meeting – Friday April 12 – 4:00pm
PRACTICE TIME AT NATIONALS
Wish to book "Practice Time" on Tuesday April 9, the day before the event?
Step 1: Email [email protected] with your top 3 choices.
Note: Times are available from Noon to 10pm start time, in 1-hour blocks.
Bill Gray's Regional Iceplex
2700 Brighton Henrietta Townline Road
Rochester, NY 14623
CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU INFORMATION
Rochester NY Sports Commission
45 East Avenue, Suite 400
Rochester, NY 14604
MISSION HOCKEY COLLEGE
The NCRHA will host its signature Mission Hockey College, a free youth clinic at the 2019 National Collegiate Roller Hockey Championships.
Date and Time TBD
(younger ages will be accepted, as space allows)
Registration and Volunteer Information Coming Soon!
Mission Hockey College is a free 1-hour youth roller hockey clinic held at various locations across the nation throughout the year. The instructors are college roller hockey's finest players and coaches. The Mission Hockey College is sponsored by Mission Hockey and all attendees will either receive a Mission Hockey giveaway item or be entered into a drawing for Mission merchandise.
Click here to view pictures of happy campers from our previous Mission Hockey College clinics!
Click below for results from the 2018 event:
April 11-15, 2018
Southwest Youth Ice Arena - Fargo, ND