2021 National Championships
Welcome to the homepage for the NCRHA 2021 Nationals Event!
June 4-6, 2021
Island Sports Center - Pittsburgh, PA
The Collegiate Roller Hockey Championships website will once again be your official source for news, schedule, and scores.
For all teams, play will begin on Friday morning June 4 and end on Sunday evening June 6. Teams should plan to travel on Thursday, June 3 and Monday, June 7.
Open invitations have been emailed to all teams and posted to the NCRHA website. If you did not receive an invitation or have a questions, contact the NCRHA as soon as possible at [email protected]
Click the following link to register for the event: https://forms.gle/6PoDsnbwLGsXuobn8
Registration is due by Friday, May 28.
To complete your registration for the 2021 National Championships, payment in the amount of $795 (discounted fee, for using hotel booking system above) must be received at the NCRHA office in California by June 1, 2021 (make checks payable to “National Collegiate Roller Hockey Association”). Teams whose payment is not received by the deadline may lose their spot to an alternate team. $100 per week will be assessed for any payments received after the deadline. Payment must be in the form of money order, cashier's check, teller's check or check directly from the college or university. Personal checks will NOT be accepted. Purchase Orders from your university are accepted in order to hold your spot. Purchase orders can be mailed to the NCRHA at the address below or faxed to (310) 347-4001. All payments are non-refundable.
(Only for teams booking within the host hotel block, provided by NCRHA - see ACCOMMODATIONS section below)
Please send all payments to:
National Collegiate Roller Hockey Association
c/o Brennan Edwards
414 Brick Path Lane, #108
Franklin, TN 37064
**PLEASE NOTE NEW NCRHA ADDRESS**
This event is "stay to play."
All team accommodations (hotel rooms) are to be booked within a housing system supplied by SportsPITTSBURGH and the NCRHA.
LINK COMING SOON FOR HOST HOTEL RESERVATIONS
DO NOT BOOK YOUR ROOMS THROUGH ANY OTHER SOURCE.
AS MENTIONED ABOVE, THERE WILL BE A SUBSTANTIAL REGISTRATION FEE DISCOUNT FOR USING THE HOST HOTEL SYSTEM.
It is recommended to fly into Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT). The website is: https://flypittsburgh.com/
The facility is approximately 12 miles from the airport.
- All teams must complete an additional Player Enrollment Verification Form, sent to the NCRHA address in Franklin, TN, in order to be eligible for Nationals.
- This form must be dated March 1, 2021 or later.
- This form must be received by June 1, 2021.
- Click here for the Enrollment Verification Form.
- Have the registrar fax the form to (310) 347-4001 and then mail the original to the NCRHA address above.
- All players that do not meet the 2020-2021 amended enrollment criteria set forth by their school will be required to send NCRHA additional information and face possible event disqualification at any point.
- All players should bring their school identification card and valid State ID such as driver's license to the event and be prepared to show ID at any time.
NCRHA AND USA ROLLER HOCKEY REGISTRATION
- All players and coaches must have their 2020-2021 USA Roller Hockey registrations paid for prior to the event. This includes any non-playing bench staff.
- Most teams and players have not registered for NCRHA and USARH and need to do so at this time.
- To register, click here: https://ncrha.org/register
- The cost for USARH registration is $35 per player/coach, payable by credit card.
- The NCRHA will be checking team rosters against the USARH database, and will contact teams directly regarding missing registrations.
CAPTAINS/COACH’S MEETING INFORMATION
The NCRHA will be holding MANDATORY captains'/coach's meetings for all divisions.
Captain's Meeting Location: ISLAND SPORTS CENTER
Please note that captain(s)/coach(es) from your team need to attend the meetings above for your team to be eligible for play. Teams missing the meeting will be subject to possible disqualification from the event. Please make your travel arrangements accordingly. Teams may send up to 2 attendees.
Island Sports Center
7600 Grand Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15225
CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU INFORMATION
120 Fifth Avenue, Fifth Avenue Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15222